Friday, April 01, 2005

New Books to look out for!

My follow-up to Murphy's Law (made into a series by the BBC recently) entitled Murphy's Revenge is now out. In this one Murphy goes undercover to investigate a victims' support group suspected of involvement in some dark deeds of their own...

My latest novel featuring the irrepressible Dan Starkey - Belfast Confidential - is being published by Headline this November. Its big, packed with plot and, even if I do say so myself, something of a tour de force. Get your order in!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Belfast Confidential....arrived today from Amazon after in pre-ordered a copy in November. I opened it and started reading at lunchtime at my desk, i'm only at page 45. I am very pleased to welcome Dan Starky back into my life although i know it will only be for a day or two because i wont be able to put him down. I must say i wasnt sure if it would make me laugh as much as driving big davy but i've laughed that much already i have no doubt that it too will be yet another Bateman gem!!

2:38 pm  
Blogger oh_kenny said...

Was recommended Divorcing Jack not long after it's release and have pre-ordered every book since (getting them sent to the US, Malaysia, Iran and Viet Nam, depending where I was working). Was on business in KL last week, but before I went, I gave Belfast Confidential to our house mate. Came back 4 days later and he had read that, Divorcing Jack, Cycle of Violence, Of Wee Sweetie Mice And Men and Empire State. I think it is safe to say we have a convert. He is now having a go at me for not having Maid Of The Mist out here.

7:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home